A Polyfilla is a putty used to fill holes, cracks and other defects in drywall and plaster walls. You can also use Polyfilla to fill minor defects in wood, however, wood fillers are more specifically designed for timber, consequently working a lot better. Polyfilla is a generic term used to describe ‘Spackling Paste’, often a powder that is mixed with water before application.

Although most fillers do the same job, there are a few different products dependent on the size of the imperfections you are fixing.
Filter Clear All



The shop is currently closed to the public due to government guidelines. However, we will process any orders placed online as swiftly as possible after the 14th April subject to no further guideline changes